The 4-C Food Program is Free and Easy to Join!
- The program simply requires that child care providers serve basic meals.
- Participants choose the fruits, vegetables, meats, etc. and prepare them as they wish.
- To learn more about the 4-C Food Program, call our staff at 815-758-8149 ext. 234, who are ready to answer any questions. We’re happy to help!
How the Program Works
- Interested family child care providers call the 4-C program.
- Staff make it easy to join the program.
- Providers choose to send their menus to 4-C by mail or internet.
- Checks are quickly issued to providers to help pay for the children’s healthy meals and snacks.
- Providers who qualify may also be paid for meals served to their own children.
Click Here for Food Program Forms (click on the wording to the left then scroll down to bottom of the forms page)