Alternative Education Program (AEDY)
The PHASE 4 Alternative Education (AEDY) Program serves at-risk students from grades 6 – 12, addressing the academic, social, behavioral, and future needs of each individual student. Enrolled students from multiple districts attend classes at PHASE 4 centers to complete required high school coursework.
Basic Components of the AEDY Program:
- One-on-one instructional support, mentoring, and counseling for students
- Ten-to-one student to teacher ratio
- Computer-assisted, Pennsylvania Department of Education-aligned curriculum
- Strong community partnerships and stakeholder relationships
- Outreach services for students and their families
- Employment training, internships, and higher education preparation
The PHASE 4 Alternative Education (AEDY) Program operates in our Brentwood and East Liberty locations in Southwestern Pennsylvania, and our Harrisburg Mall location in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Learn more about this program!